Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Watch Prison Break

Over the summer, previews for Fox's new fall drama, Prison Break, left most everyone I know asking, "How are they going to stretch a prison break story into an entire series?" While the premiere Monday night didn't quite answer that question, it did convince me that the show would be exciting and worth watching for as long as the tale unfolds. Without giving away much of the plot, I'll say that I can't wait to see Michael Scofield's intricate plan to free his brother from death row unfold bit by bit. If you are a fan of 24 and happened to miss Prison Break's first episode on Monday, I encourage you to check out the encore presentation Thursday at 8pm.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Agreed...I am also very confused about how this is going to turn into anything besides a one-season show, unless they change it to "On The Run" after they break out, which could also be cool. That being said, Scofield's intellegence and preparedness combined with his coolness makes for a really cool character, and I'm definitely hooked for a while!